The final step to your flipbook is to send it to printing or publisher. Either way, it is important to do the final adjustment regarding your flipbook layout before sending it. In case, you have any missing pages or out-of-boundary content. Create a flipbook design easily with Visual Paradigm Online. In this video, you can see how to print a flipbook in VP Online.
The steps are as follows:
- Open up your flipbook preview panel and check if there’s any content missing
- Click at the “printer icon” at the bottom of your preview panel
- The printer dialogue appear and you can select your printing device
- Make sure to select your paper size that ought to be the same as your flipbook canva
- Finally, click on “print” at the end of this dialogue and expect the result