Do you plan on visiting Australia, but you’re not sure if it’s worth it? Well, there are lots of reasons for exploring this lovely country. Australia is a land full of miracles and mystery which is known as the land of sunshine, surfing, unique inland, coastal, developed cities, hundreds of quaint small towns and natural scenery and landscape.
Australia – Fun Facts
- It is the driest continent in the word
- The world’s smallest continent and largest island
- One of the longest coastlines in the world
- Nearly the same size as the USA, but with a New York State population
Here are some of the main reasons why at least once in your life you should visit Australia!
- Australia has a vast ecosystem and unique wildlife, including koalas and geckos.
- Australia is not only a paradise for surfers but also a paradise for divers. Nearly anywhere in this area there are many dive spots.
- The urban metropolitan areas of Australia, such as Sydney and Melbourne, are cultural centers for the city, home to phenomenal destinations for music, dance, sports, and art.
- The cuisine and wine culture here is unparalleled, including new seafood and some of the best wineries in the world.