A stacked radial chart can enable you to plot the categorized series on a polar coordinate system. The Y-axis is in a circular manner, like a radar chart making the columns circular. This video will show you how to create a stacked radial chart in Visual Paradigm Online.
What is a stacked radial chart?
A stacked radial chart is a bar chart displayed on a polar coordinate system. The difference between radial column charts is that the base axis of the series is the y-axis of a radar chart making columns circular.
Stacked radial chart Advantages & Disadvantages
- Easily adjust the start and end angles to better align your needs
- Quick visualization of hierarchical data
- Bar lengths can be misinterpreted.
- Data must be sorted by category
- Limited options for controlling format and presentation
How to create a stacked radial chart?
- In VP Online, you can create a stacked radial chart by selecting the Charts tool, then drag out the stacked radial chart into your design.
- You can go to Format Panel_ Chart_ Edit data_ to alter the chart’s data in a spreadsheet. Easily edit your data in an intuitive spreadsheet editor. Visual Paradigm Online makes it simple to enter your information and turn it into a stunning chart.
- You can also alter the chart data by directly drag & drop the bars in the chart.
- You can change the chart style in the Format panel. Visual Paradigm Online supports a rich set of style options for all chart types. You can easily customize your chart to match your company’s brand colors and fonts or choose the color that matches your topic. Customize everything, from the fonts and colors to the position of titles and legends in a few clicks.
Visual Paradigm Online free chart maker features a wide range of professional chart templates. You need to select a template to get started and enter your data to get instant results. Try to choose a beautiful template that you want, and easily create your own stacked radial chart.