Dental Care Tips Infographic
Oral health is closely related to physical health. Taking care of the health of your teeth and gums can not only give you a white smile, it can also improve your overall health, reduce the risk of serious disease.
Studies show that 17 percent of adults never floss and 25 percent of adults ages 35 to 59 have untreated cavities. It’s never too early to teach your child proper dental and gum hygiene. Good health habits in childhood have a profound impact on their later growth. Don’t forget that if you’re impatient with proper oral care habits (such as cleaning, flossing and regular visits to the dentist), your child will learn to mimic your behavior.
Here Are Some Tips To Help You Look After Your Teeth:
- Brush at least twice a day
- Use fluoride toothpaste as important as brushing
- Brush properly and thoroughly
- Don’t neglect your tongue
- Floss your teeth daily and don’t let flossing difficulties stop you
- Consider mouthwash
- Drink more water
- Limit acidic drinks, such as soft drinks, liquors, and fruit juices
- Limit sugary foods
- See your dentist at least twice a year