Food Safety Infographic
Introducing Visual Paradigm Online’s Food Safety Infographic – a stunning and informative design that is perfect for businesses and organizations in the food industry. The infographic showcases essential information about food safety and hygiene, including the proper handling of food, storage, cooking temperatures, and more.
With its visually appealing layout and easy-to-read format, this infographic is sure to capture the attention of any audience. The design features bright colors and engaging graphics, making it both educational and fun to read. Plus, the design is fully customizable, allowing businesses to add their own branding and tailor the content to their specific needs.
Customize this Infographic Template
Creating a high-quality infographic like this one is easy with Visual Paradigm Online’s powerful infographic maker. With this online infographic tool, businesses can quickly and easily create stunning designs that are perfect for presentations, marketing materials, and more. Visual Paradigm Online’s intuitive graphic design editor allows users to drag and drop elements, change colors, fonts, and layouts, and easily customize designs to fit their needs.
Whether you’re a small business owner or a marketing professional, Visual Paradigm Online’s infographic maker is the perfect tool for creating engaging and informative designs. And with a vast library of graphic design templates to choose from, getting started is easier than ever.
To learn more about Visual Paradigm Online’s graphic design editor and start creating your own stunning designs, visit our website at https://online.visual-paradigm.com/infoart/. And be sure to check out our graphic design template library at https://online.visual-paradigm.com/infoart/templates/ for even more design inspiration. Start creating your own custom infographics today with Visual Paradigm Online.
Neglecting food safety can lead to serious health risks and there are unfortunately many examples of this happening. Here are some notable cases:
- Salmonella outbreak from contaminated peanut butter (2009): In 2009, a salmonella outbreak was linked to peanut butter produced by the Peanut Corporation of America. The outbreak sickened over 700 people and resulted in 9 deaths. The company was found to have knowingly shipped contaminated peanut products and covered up lab test results.
- E. coli outbreak from contaminated beef (2018): In 2018, an outbreak of E. coli was linked to contaminated beef produced by JBS Tolleson, Inc. The outbreak resulted in 246 people becoming sick and 25 people being hospitalized. The company was found to have produced and sold beef products that were contaminated with E. coli.
- Listeria outbreak from contaminated cantaloupes (2011): In 2011, a Listeria outbreak was linked to cantaloupes grown by Jensen Farms in Colorado. The outbreak resulted in 147 people becoming sick and 33 deaths. The farm was found to have unsanitary conditions and inadequate cleaning procedures.
- Hepatitis A outbreak from contaminated frozen berries (2013): In 2013, a hepatitis A outbreak was linked to frozen berries produced by Townsend Farms. The outbreak resulted in 162 people becoming sick and 71 hospitalizations. The berries were found to have been contaminated with hepatitis A virus.
- Food poisoning from contaminated sushi (2021): In 2021, a salmonella outbreak was linked to contaminated sushi produced by a restaurant chain in the United Kingdom. The outbreak resulted in over 150 people becoming sick. The restaurant chain was found to have violated food safety regulations and failed to adequately train their employees on food safety.