The 100% cumulative bar chart is a type of Excel chart intended to display the relative percentages of multiple data series in a cumulative bar, where the sum (cumulative) of the cumulative bars always equals 100%. A bar chart stacked at 100% can show the ratio of part to total, for a period of time. Create charts easily with Visual Paradigm Online. In this video, you can see how to create a column and line chart in VP Online.
The steps is as follow:
- Click on charts panel on the left and select 100% stacked column chart
- Drag the chart into your canvas and adjust the size
- Click on chart panel on “your right” and select edit data
- Replace the old data with your own data
- Edit your chart style in cluding the chart color and font
- Finalise your chart and save
Looking for some 100% stacked column chart sample? Click visual paradigm online!!!