The formal expression used to describe a linear graph is linear whether it passes through the origin or not, and the relationship between the two variables is called linear. Similarly, the relationship shown by a curve graph is called non-linear. A curved line chart will indicate change. In this video, you can see how to create a curved line chart in VP Online.
The steps is as follow:
- Click on charts panel on the left and select curved line chart
- Click on chart panel on “your right” and select edit data
- Replace the old data with your own data
- Adjust the curved line as you need
- Edit your chart style in cluding the chart color and font
Looking for some curved line chart sample? Click visual paradigm online!!!