Pareto charts are often used to identify early areas of focus in process improvement. A Pareto chart is an ordered frequency count of the values of different levels of a categorical or nominal variable. Learn how to create your own pareto chart in the below video!!!
The steps in creating pareto chart:
- Click on charts panel on the left and select pareto chart
- Drag the chart into your canvas and adjust the size
- Click on chart panel on “right” and select edit data
- Replace the old data with your own data
- Edit your chart style in cluding the chart color and font
- Finalise your chart and save
Noted; If you would like to place your chart into your presentation or rmb, you can save as a blank png so easy insertion.
Looking for some pareto chart sample? Click visual paradigm online!!!