Range splines are very similar to area plots for data visualization. The main difference between them is that the second graph plots the values of the Y axis one by one, while the first is a type graph of the spline area that plots the values of both Y axes over time – low and high. Create charts easily with Visual Paradigm Online. In this video, you can see how to create a range spline area chart in VP Online.
The steps is as follow:
- Click on charts panel on the left and select pareto chart
- Drag the chart into your canvas and adjust the size
- Click on chart panel on “your right” and select edit data
- Replace the old data with your own data
- Edit your chart style in cluding the chart color and font
- Finalise your chart and save
Looking for some pareto chart sample? Click visual paradigm online!!!