Create a flipbook easily with Visual Paradigm Online, you create your brand’s flipbook or conversion documents to flipbook in VP Online. After an online flipbook is created, we can share it with others. You can specify your own logo in the flipbook when you share your flipbook. In this video, you can see how to specify your own logo in flipbook VP Online.
In VP Online, you can specify the brand logo in your flipbook.
- Mouse over your flipbook that you want to specify the background and select “Settings” on your Workspace, My Flipbooks > Drive.
- Select Branding, you can then switch on, or off the display of the brand logo, under the Logo-Viewer option. You can upload your brand logo image file when this option is switched on.
- Press UPLOAD on the Logo File to upload your brand logo, after pressing Confirm button, your logo will be uploaded, and immediately show in the preview on the right-hand side.
- You can change its position on the Logo position panel, you can choose the bottom left, bottom right, top left, or top right.
- And specify its URL, so that reader can click the icon to jump to your page. Specify the URL on the Logo Link textbox.
- Press the Finish button to save the change, and your flipbook got your brand logo on it, and a link to your website. Click on it will jump to your specified page.