Valentine’s Day, also known as Saint Valentine’s Day, is a holiday celebrated on February 14th each year. The origin of this holiday is a bit unclear, but many believe it was named after Saint Valentine, a Catholic priest who lived in the 3rd century.
On Valentine’s Day, people all over the world express their love and affection for their significant others, family members, and friends. Couples may do different celebration activities on this day, such as going out for a romantic dinner, exchanging gifts, sending cards, and enjoying sweet treats.
5 Popular Gifts on Valentine’s Day
- Flowers: Roses, tulips, and other flowers are a classic gift for Valentine’s Day. They symbolize love, beauty, and appreciation, and are sure to put a smile on your partner’s face.
- Chocolate: Chocolate is another popular gift choice for Valentine’s Day. From heart-shaped boxes of chocolates to gourmet chocolate truffles, there are many ways to indulge your sweet tooth on this romantic holiday.
- Jewelry: A piece of jewelry, such as a necklace, bracelet, or pair of earrings, can make a thoughtful and lasting Valentine’s Day gift. Choose something that reflects your partner’s style and personality and prepare a surprise gift for him/her!.
- Romantic Getaway: Planning a romantic getaway can be a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Whether it’s a weekend getaway to a cozy cabin or a trip to a far-off destination, the chance to spend quality time together is a gift in itself.
- Personalized Gifts: Personalized gifts such as photo albums, custom-made mugs, or monogrammed items are a great way to show your partner that you put thought and effort into your gift. It’s a unique and thoughtful way to celebrate your love on Valentine’s Day.
5 Good Valentine Card Choices
1. Cinematic Mode
There’s nothing as romantic as looking back the old good days. Make use of the cinematic frame and insert your old time photo just like you are both living inside the theatre! Come celebrate all the time you have spend together!
- Chose a cute frame: Especially circle or semi-circle frame these shape where you usually see in front of the 1980s cinema entrance!
- Use an old time photo: Looking back the past memory especially your first date to remind you and your partner at the old time sweetness.
- Add blurry or overlay effect: These effect will create a charming vibe that draws all the attention!
(Valentine Celebration Greeting Card – Edit now)
2. Living to present…
Valentine card doesn’t always have to be pink! You can make use of any positive elements such as sun flower to send out positive vibe and even invite your partner to a date!
(Yellow Daisy Photo Valentines Day Gift Card – Edit now)
(Orange Sunset Photo Valentines Day Gift Card – Edit now)
3. Take It Easy
Not every thing has to be so complicated right? Love is simple as sending her that secret quote that only you and her know! Make sure you add two graphic character inside to starred as your characters. It could like sweet fruit, bread or you can even add both of your icon inside!
(Valentine’s Day Pear Card- Edit now)
(Bread Valentine’s Day Card- Edit now)
4. Just Go Pink
If it is hard to think of any special design, why not just go pink? The most representative elements of valentine is chocolate, pink and flowers! Pick any design from use that includes any of these elements, keep it simple and sweet.
(Valentine Quote Greeting Card – Edit now)
(Pink Floral Photos Happy Valentines Day Gift Card- Edit now)