Continuous learning is the driving force that guides us to a complete and fulfilling life. This opens new doors, creates exciting possibilities, and helps us solve the difficulties we face. It also strengthens our confidence and gives us meaning in life.
“Once you stop learning, you start dying ” – Albert Einstein
Many people think that learning is a necessary task, not an opportunity to enjoy or learn. In fact, to learn how to learn more intelligently, the most important thing is to maintain the right attitude and good motivation.
You might say I can’t “force” myself to keep the right attitude. At this point, you should avoid learning. Even if you force yourself to learn, the results will not be good, because good motivation is the basis for effective learning. So how can we develop motivation to become smarter and more active learners?
Here Are Some Suggestions:
- When the teacher is talking, pay attention and avoid distractions. Practice active listening. Focus on what others are saying and take notes with your own words.
- Plan and gain a wide range of competencies and skills that you can use to earn a living, improve your life, and contribute to society.
- Enrich yourself and build self-esteem and confidence
- Improving your life is a positive cycle that encourages the pace of your lifelong learning plan
- Increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons, and develop your own values
- Train your mind, improve your perseverance and patience, and develop your interest