How To Study Effectively Infographic
- Have you ever felt irritated because you’ve been studying for a lot of time and didn’t get anything out of it?
- You are unsure of the right way to prepare for your classes?
- Have you ever felt that how much work you put in did not reflect the mark or reviews you received?
- Does it appear like only a small part of the material you’ve learned can be remembered?
When learning how to learn successfully, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Everyone has different skills, so choosing what works for you and what doesn’t work for you is crucial. Here is some tips for enhancing your learning skills:
- Set achievable goals
- Take notes and review notes
- Get enough rest
- Join study group or study partners
- Use Flash card and other useful tool such as Mind map
- Pre-test, self-quizzing, past examination paper review
- Distribute work evenly
- Making realistic study schedule
- Equipping your study area
- Go to class and ask questions