Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the world and is enjoyed by millions of people every day. Water is the only drink more popular than coffee. The taste of fresh jars is intoxicating. Without getting a freshly brewed cup of coffee, there are people who cannot start their day.
Drinking a cup of coffee each day is not really a bad thing, though. In the opposite, scientists say it has been shown to be safe and can be good to our health. Each morning, drinking coffee gives you more than just energy. It has also been shown to prevent type 2 diabetes and liver disease and reduce the risk of heart failure. Thus, Coffee has many health benefits, and may even help you live longer.
Here Are Some Fun Facts About Coffee:
- Coffee is believed to have been discovered by a shepherd in Ethiopia.
- There are two main types of coffee grown in the commercial market: Arabica coffee and Robusta coffee.
- Brazil is the world’s largest coffee producer, followed by Vietnam and Colombia.
- Finland is the largest coffee consumer in the world.
- The most expensive coffee in the world is digested by civet, which costs as much as $100 per cup.
- Coffee beans are actually the seeds of coffee fruits.
- Coffee drinkers are less likely to suffer from fatal diseases.
- Coffee can relieve muscle pain.
- Deep roasted coffee has less caffeine than light roasted coffee
- Coffee can reduce the risk of suicide and depression