If you were depressed and sad rather than happy, you should have been able to turn things around. Unfortunately, you can’t find happiness outside of yourself. It’s not either in a temple, or it’s in your bank account. Happiness really comes from the heart, which is why it is so hard for so many people to find it. We think that things and people can make us happy, but the truth is that we can make ourselves happy.
Happiness is so interesting because we have different ideas about what it is and how to get there. We all like to be happier, and I believe most of us like it, so it’s interesting to find some ways to be a happier person, and these are the best I’ve found.
- Tackle tough situations directly
- Willing to learn and innovate (Fail Fast, Fail Often)
- Master the art of having fun
- Dedicate your life to something greater than yourself
- Practice meditation, enjoy the present moment and mindfulness
- Slow down your mind, you can get your work done faster, easier and better!