When summer comes to an end and back-to-school season begins, it can be hard to
get back into the rhythm of a daily routine — for both kids and adults. The children are taking their guidance from their parents. Children and their families all over the world are planning to go back to school. Now it is time to let them ready to return to school, let them on track to academic success!
Children will experience the anxiety of change, and so will parents. It is also so necessary for parents to take the lead, not to overwhelm their children with their own anxieties. Children will feel both secure and confident if parents are relaxed, reassuring, optimistic and compassionate. So, parent need to be prepare as well for the back to school process.
In helping your child’s adjustment back to school, a little planning before the big day will go a long way. Here are our some tips that can help your child back into the new school year:
- Start preparing everyone a few weeks early
- Resume your sleep routine again
- Shop for school supplies
- Create some goals and get organized
- Turn off the TV and video games
- If you are attending a new school, try visiting your child’s school at least one week in advance.
- If you’re hiring a babysitter, bring them on a little early to help get your child on track.