Happiness sounds like a term that’s simple-enough. It means feeling good; it’s something you can only know if you saw it. Yet there are a wide variety of descriptions of just what happiness is.
What determines your happiness? Is that the figure of the savings account of yours? Many of us decide what we need to be happy and decide that when we reach a certain goal, we will be happy. It is really true? Happiness is a complex concept, and there is a lot of conflicting information about how it is created and maintained it. Research the topic and share your ideas.
Some Interesting Facts about Happiness:
- Happiness protects your heart
- Happiness strengthens your immune system
- Happiness combats stress
- Happy people have fewer aches and pains
- Happiness combats disease and disability
- Happiness lengthens our lives