Common Symptoms of COVID-19
- The most common symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, malaise, dry cough and shortness of breath.
- Other symptoms include stuffy nose, headache, conjunctivitis, sore throat, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, skin rash or discoloration of fingers or toes.
- Some people are infected with the virus but have very mild or non-specific symptoms. According to the WTO, approximately 20% of cases may develop into severe respiratory distress.
- The elderly or people with underlying diseases such as high blood pressure, heart and lung diseases, diabetes or cancer have a higher risk of serious illness.
Tips for Avoiding COVID-19
- Carry a mask
- Clean your hands thoroughly and regularly\
- Refrain from rubbing your skin
- For now, stop holding or hands and kissing people…
- Clean before sharing personal stuff
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with tissue
- Clean surfaces and disinfect them frequently
- Consider physical distance seriously (socially)
- Avoid group gathering
- stop eating or drinking In public areas
- Wash groceries items before use or eat
- Self-quarantine while ill