Save the Planet Infographic
It is estimated that the world population will exceed 9 billion by 2050. There is even more tension on forests, grasslands and other natural areas to convert their purposes to provide food and homes and other development for mankind as our population grows. The burden of already fragmented natural environments suffering from pollution and deforestation, climate change and changing environmental conditions is intensified by these demands.
Today, environmental issues are borderless. We can’t just put up fences in the natural environment to keep people out. For the survival of all species – plants, animals and humans – we have to protect the whole planet. Governments, businesses, communities and individuals must make better decisions and keep a balance with nature. Through scientific, responsible planning, legislation and everyday choices, we can ensure the survival of ecosystems.
There are many ways to help you save the wild environment and wildlife. The possibilities are endless!
- Be a volunteer to support various kind of activates
- Recycling bottles, reuse bags, etc. …
- Install solar panels on the roof.
- Organize an event where you live.
- Change your habits, i.e. ways to use water, air condition and plastics…
- Help build a community garden.
- Communicate your priorities to your elected representatives.
Take actions and join force to save the planet. Do something good for the earth, have fun, make new friends and do something different.