Blog Is Popular
Today, over 570 million blogs are available on the internet. In the USA alone, the number of bloggers is expected to reach 31.7 million users by 2020.
What Is a Blog?
Blog is an information website that displays information in reverse chronological order by placing the latest published articles at the top. It is a platform for writers or individual writers to share their views.
There are many reasons to start a personal blog and only a few reasons to start a business blog. Blog for business projects. Another direct purpose of blogging is to achieve better site ranking and visibility, which is to enhance your SEO in Google, Yahoo or Bing and subsequently, connect you with the more relevant audience. Here are some tips for creating a blog:
- Choose a blogging platform (consider the site’s SEO ranking/popularity, the content and nature of existing blogs on that platform, etc.)
- Get a good domain name (consider using a platform-provided subdomain or getting your own domain name)
- Determine the nature of a blog (consider whether it is a personal blog, a professional blog, a business blog, and whether it has a clear theme?) what is the purpose of this blog: business? Individual? What do you focus on?)
- Choose your blog design (make sure your blog theme, color and design are consistent and eye-catching, which will give your target audience a good first impression)
- Keep it simple, interesting and not oppressive (not only the appearance, but also the content, with emphasis and uniqueness)
- Maintain the driving force for your new articles (steady and momentum).
- Follow conventions and SEO guidelines to get better rankings and popularity.