Do you have unwanted clothes, bits and bobs at home that you want to take to a charity shop? There are some limits on what you can and can’t donate, though. We can prepared a simple one-paged infographic to what to bring in the charity shop the next time you clean up, to help you save time for the next journey to the charity shop. Most charity shops sell a wide range of goods, including:
According to the American Institute of Stress:
- About 33 percent of people report feeling extreme stress
- 77 percent of people experience stress that affects their physical health
- 73 percent of people have stress that impacts their mental health
- 48 percent of people have trouble sleeping because of stress
Feeling Stressful? Try These Activities to Reduce Your Stress.
- Exercise get your body to release feel-good hormones, such as endorphins, which can help reduce stress.
- Organize your work by making a to-do list can help you focus on each task, leaving space on the schedule to reward yourself for completing the work.
- Deep Breath can help slow your breathing and heart rate, relax your muscles and calm your mind.
- Take a Rest by doing something you enjoy like reading a book or listening to music
- Meditation with mindfulness and relation excises proven to help decrease and manage stress, and promote mental wellbeing.